Sunday, September 11, 2011

Is it cold out yet?

I am a child of the Northeast, and the more that my clothing reflects the colors of the fall leaves in the Pocono Mountain day trips of my youth, the better. I need the weather to be just a little cooler before I break out some new tops. All fairly casual, meant for those skinny jeans & moccasins days. 
 A dusty rose chiffon top. This may get worn sooner rather than later with the new black riding pants I purchased from H&M. 
I'm a sucker for anything in "mustard" yellow. Not only are J.Crew Painter tees the best, they're even better paired with a slouchy hunter green J.Crew sweater. Add in my faux fur vest, & I'm pretty sure this is my pumpkin picking outfit.
The orangey red & navy combination won me over immediately. And on J.Crew's clearance rack for only $25 - had to be mine! It'll go perfect with my J.Crew wedge boots (luckily, I have the best boyfriend who got them for me as a birthday gift!) 


I hope you're all enjoying the start of fall, its colors, and its fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment