Monday, September 12, 2011

The Monday Blues

We've all had those days. It doesn't matter how beautiful the weather, how much work you've accomplished, or how great of a weekend you have. Some days, you just aren't feelin' it. You hit snooze (which we all know is a bad way to start the day), you don't have time for morning coffee, and everything else goes downhill from there. Usually, it's not just one thing that happens, it's a series of mini-meltdowns that lead to a cry for the day to end. Sometimes it's a Monday, sometimes it's a Wednesday. No matter what the day of the week, it's just not right.

Today's one of those days for me. I had the Sunday-night-into-Monday-blues, and I'm trying not to let today set the tone for the rest of the week. So I'm trying to change my mood with a few small tricks (apple cinnamon tea in my Life is Good mug, touching up my manicure, and pumpkin lotion just to name a few.) So far, I may not feel 100% on my game, but I feel better knowing that I'm fighting my Monday blues. And hey, tomorrow's Tuesday, and it's true, my life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment